Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Anyone know if eye twitching is an SMA thing? I used to get it when I was exhausted and/or overworked. But it would never last longer than a day or 2. Right now, I’m going on my second week of eye twitching, and it’s driving me insane. I don’t feel tired. I don’t feel overworked. So, what gives? Could it just be SMA?

Blake Watson
      Participant

I believe it is but I don’t have a source off-hand. I get that at times too although yeah that seems like a long time. 😬

Tammy
      Participant

I’ve had it happen too. Usually it’s short lived but I’ve noticed it comes on more with stress. One time it lasted for like 2 months when I was really distraught from losing a close friend. But eventually it went away. Not sure if it is an sma thing or just and anybody thing. It has happened to my mom as well and she doesn’t have sma

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Mmm yeah. After thinking about it some more, I probably am under a lot of stress with the pandemic and don’t even realize it. I think stress has become my baseline, so even though I technically don’t feel overworked, I forget it’s there. 😅

Tammy
        Participant

I totally agree, I feel like lately stress has been my new normal. I’m always constantly stressing about caregivers not being able to show up as I am down to only 3 of them and things have been happening in their lives lately. It’s non-stop stress and the agencies have not been able to find me any extra staff. I think we just get so used to everything being wrong that we forget what it does to us internally

Alyssa Silva
          Keymaster

I hear you. I’m so sorry you’re going through this. You’re not alone. Hugs.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account