• blake-watson

September 15, 2021 at 12:29 pm

I believe it is but I don’t have a source off-hand. I get that at times too although yeah that seems like a long time. ????

• tammy

September 16, 2021 at 11:42 am

I’ve had it happen too. Usually it’s short lived but I’ve noticed it comes on more with stress. One time it lasted for like 2 months when I was really distraught from losing a close friend. But eventually it went away. Not sure if it is an sma thing or just and anybody thing. It has happened to my mom as well and she doesn’t have sma

• alyssa-silva

September 16, 2021 at 12:41 pm

Mmm yeah. After thinking about it some more, I probably am under a lot of stress with the pandemic and don’t even realize it. I think stress has become my baseline, so even though I technically don’t feel overworked, I forget it’s there. ????

• tammy

September 17, 2021 at 2:55 pm

I totally agree, I feel like lately stress has been my new normal. I’m always constantly stressing about caregivers not being able to show up as I am down to only 3 of them and things have been happening in their lives lately. It’s non-stop stress and the agencies have not been able to find me any extra staff. I think we just get so used to everything being wrong that we forget what it does to us internally

• alyssa-silva

September 20, 2021 at 11:04 am

I hear you. I’m so sorry you’re going through this. You’re not alone. Hugs.