• Fall Activities

Posted by kevin-schaefer on September 29, 2018 at 11:00 am

I enjoy the fall a lot. It’s not as cold as winter, and I don’t have to deal with the blazing summer heat either. Granted, I still have to be careful with colds and other sicknesses going around, but overall it’s a really good time of the year for me. I enjoy getting outside during the fall and taking my dog on strolls through the neighborhood, going to parks, etc.

Do you all have any favorite places to go or things to do during the fall? Do you wear any specialized coats or anything?

kevin-schaefer replied 5 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • ryan-berhar-2

September 30, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Summer used to be my favorite season, because I got to get out of school for a few months. But fall is definitely my favorite season now as well, largely because it’s football season. As far as weather, the hotter the better, but fall is ok in that regard too, because it’s not bitterly cold yet. It’s still warm enough for me to do stuff outside.

• deann-r

October 1, 2018 at 5:45 pm

Ponchos and hand warmers are a must. If I have to I’ll wear mittens, but they need to be leather for a better grip. I usually hibernate this time of year.

• kevin-schaefer

October 1, 2018 at 7:38 pm

Yeah I stick to ponchos. Even mittens are still hard for me. And yeah, I hibernate much more in January and February than any other time of the year.