Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Hey all. I saw this How to Find Caregivers Panel event over on Facebook and wanted to share it here for anyone who may have missed it. Finding caregivers is a challenge in itself. But, since the start of the pandemic, it’s gotten even more challenging. Now, I’m up against hospitals that are offering huge sign-on bonuses since they lost a decent percentage of their unvaccinated employees at the beginning of the month. I can’t find homecare nurses anywhere. I’m sure you all have some sort of experience with the challenges that finding caregivers brings, so I thought this panel event (taking place on Zoom) might be of interest to you.

Yvette Haas
      Participant

I know this may not be what you are looking for, so you might not have an answer to my question, but I wonder if there will be a surge of nurses and caregivers who have not gotten the covid-19 injection, and will be looking to transition into doing private duty work.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account