Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

How are y’all finding caregivers these days? I tried Care.com but no one responded to my ad, and I’m not eager to pay for a subscription, since I haven’t had the best of luck with it in the past.

Do you find caregivers through a company? How do you deal with quality when the hiring process is more or less out of your hands?

Tracy Odell
      Participant

In Ontario, people who hire their own attendants have a government grant to do so. Those who wish can share their emails with the group, so we can email one another when we are looking for people. This works out quite well because our attendants are working part-time so often a spot that one person needs to be filled is a vacancy in another person’s schedule. We put each other in touch with that attendant, and then they take it from there with their own interview process, etc.

worthywomanLisa
      Participant

I find care.com to be an exercise in both misery and futility, but I know of so many users who have exactly the opposite experience.

For me, the online discussions at NMD United seem much more productive. They used to have monthly seminars on different topics like caregiver management…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account