• Posted by annaw on July 12, 2018 at 10:37 am

Hi,

my Name is Anna. I’m 40 years old, have SMA type II and I live – together with my identical twin sister – in the wonderful City of Berlin in Germany.

I’m a medical doctor and I’ve been working fulltime for the Federal Ministry of Health for the last 11 years. I’m also on the board of SMA Europe which is an European umbrella organisation of national SMA organisations.

Next to my work I love to spend time with my Friends, to cook and eat together. I really enjoy travelling around the world to meet other People.

I would love to stay in contact with those I met in Dallas and to learn from others or Maybe help some of you.

deann-r replied 5 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • kevin-schaefer

July 12, 2018 at 10:42 am

Thanks for posting Anna! It was great meeting you and Friederike in Dallas, and having you both on the podcast. For users out there, please give this episode a listen if you haven’t already: https://soundcloud.com/sma-news-today/sma-news-today-podcast-10-friederike-and-anna-wittchen-from-curesma-2018.

• michael-morale

July 12, 2018 at 2:59 pm

Hey Anna, this is Michael Morale. We met at the conference. It was a pleasure meeting you and your sister and I would love to stay in contact with the both of you.

• deann-r

July 27, 2018 at 9:13 am

It was great to hear your story!  Sounds like you sure have had some travel adventures.  I don’t recall if you discussed this, do you have a favorite travel destination?