SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA How do you de-stress during the holiday season?

• simone

December 19, 2022 at 5:36 pm

This is going to sound really bad but my psychiatrist says it’s okay…..I find unique and interesting ways to play Sims 4, I even had a serial killer. Yes, I’m odd LOL

• deann-r

December 21, 2022 at 9:14 am

Escaping reality on occasion can be a great way to de-stress. I think it’s a good creative outlet. Do you have a favorite character type?

• alyssa-silva

December 21, 2022 at 6:59 pm

Hey whatever works right?! I haven’t played the sims in ages. They definitely didn’t have serial killers back when I played haha.

• deann-r

December 21, 2022 at 9:09 am

Ugh! I just had to start my Christmas break early because of a blizzard. If I didn’t go to my Mom’s now I might be stranded at my house without care over Christmas. It’s really hard not to be stressed over it because I had so much to do. In true SMA fashion I’m trying to make the best of it. Thankfully everyone’s been understanding. So, now I’m going to busy myself with projects and watch some movies. Oh, and finish the 2023 book club selection, The First Thing About You by Chaz Hayden. Official announcement coming next week.

• alyssa-silva

December 21, 2022 at 7:01 pm

Snow really puts a huge damper on things. I’m sorry that happened. Hoping you have a merry Christmas in spite of everything!

• blake-watson

December 21, 2022 at 9:47 pm

…busy myself with projects…

This is my favorite thing. ❤️