SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA How Do You Decorate Your Christmas Tree?

• How Do You Decorate Your Christmas Tree?

Posted by alyssa-silva on December 5, 2022 at 3:39 pm

The other day, I was putting up my Christmas tree with my PCA and dictating where to put things. It was pretty freaking challenging. I have an eye for creativity and always have some type of vision when decorating my tree. In other words, I have to make things more difficult. Telling her where to put the ornaments, flowers, and sprigs was no easy task, and I thought there had to be a better way. 

Do you have any gadgets that make reaching to put ornaments on the tree easier? Or maybe some type of hack when others are helping you?

dennis-turner replied 1 year, 4 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • deann-r

December 6, 2022 at 10:04 am

Gosh I hear ya. My only suggestions would be to pick the most like-minded person to help. That way it’s not as difficult acquiring your vision. You could also try using a laser pointer. It helped when I was arranging magnets on my fridge. If anyone knows of one that has an easy switch that stays on let me know!

• alyssa-silva

December 6, 2022 at 7:21 pm

Yeah, you’re absolutely right. Having someone who’s also creative is half the battle. A laser pointer is so smart though!

• dennis-turner

December 6, 2022 at 7:43 pm

I like the idea of a laser pointer.