• Sponsored Post

Planes, Trains, & Accessible Travel With SMA

Talk to your doctor to determine if you or your child is fit to travel.

Traveling with a child is never easy. Traveling with a child in a wheelchair is an extra challenge. The first time Leah flew on an airplane, she was six months old, almost a year before she was diagnosed. We have always been a traveling family and once she was diagnosed, we were both hopeful and determined that it wouldn’t hold us back.

I have always flown with Leah by myself, just the two of us. Call me crazy; it’s OK, I am. There are some things we have learned that have made it so much easier for us.

• This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DeAnn R 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
       DeAnn R 
      Keymaster

When I find something that’s useful to me I like sharing with you guys. On that note, I wanted to share a brand of utensils I discovered. A top requirement for utensils is them being lightweight. Of course plastic utensils fit that criteria, but they’re disposable and bad for the environment. On a whim I ordered from https://www.knork.net/ Not only are they light weight, they’re durable and made from sustainable resources. Unlike plastic they will biodegrade when they are disposed of. If you struggle with heavy silverware, these might be worth checking out. I still want to try a self-leveling spoon one day, but for now they’re out of my price range. Do you guys have a favorite utensil style or brand?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
    or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.