Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Wanted to simply check in and see how everyone is holding up. Anything you want to get off your chest? Feelings of anxiety or depression? Any medical appointments or procedures looming above your head? Whatever it may be, we’re listening and here to support you. I’ll leave my answer in the comments.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I’ve been struggling a little bit lately and have been making my mental health a main priority. I’m still dealing with a lot of health issues post-hospitalization and they have been taking a toll on my mental well-being. However, this weekend I forced myself out of the house even though I wasn’t feeling well and it felt SO good. A simple change in scenery and some fresh air perked me right up. I didn’t feel great, but I also didn’t feel as miserable as I have been. Sometimes I forget how healing Mother Nature can be. </span>

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

We could use some warmth and sunshine here in Minnesota. It seems like everything is getting on my nerves. When that’s the case I assume it’s me. I definitely could use a change in scenery, so when it does warm up I’ll definitely follow in your footsteps.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I hear ya. The weather has a big effect on my mood too, not just my muscles ha.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account