Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

As per my doctors recommendation I just got my flu vaccine and COVID booster yesterday. One in each arm. The nurse said the COVID shot makes your arm more sore than the flu vaccine, so I had the COVID into my non-dominant arm. She was correct. Other than a little soreness though I’m good to go. Even though I hate that we’re going into winter I feel a little more prepared for the upcoming cold & flu season. Are you getting the flu shot? COVID booster? Do you do anything else to prepare?

Dennis Turner
      Participant

I got my flu shot last week and my covid booster this week. I am also continuing to wear masks when I go out. It is enough.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Still waiting (impatiently) for Moderna to approve booster vaccines, but yes, I’ll definitely be getting it. And the flu shot, too. Probably later this month. Masking up will still be a must, too!

Yvette Haas
      Participant

I’ll soon be upping my vitamin D3 dosage, and I am fully stocked on all of my immune-boosting supplements.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account