Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Hey guys!  Spontaneity is something I envy most of the time.  One thing the JACO Robotic Arm allows me to do is be more spontaneous.  In this video I show you how my spur of the moment decision to plant peas worked out. Although it was more difficult than I anticipated, it was successful. You can hear in the video the neighbor kid jumping on their trampoline singing, “You can do whatever you want.” Yes, she’s right, you can. Don’t have a JACO? That’s okay. You can still do what you want. It might just take a little more planning and ingenuity. What makes it easier for you to be spontaneous?

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

This is such a cool video DeAnn! You definitely have more patience than I do that’s for sure. But I love how you were able to adapt to your circumstances and find a way to do what you love spur of the moment. Being spontaneous definitely isn’t easy for us. I would have to say my caregivers and friends make spontaneity possible for me. Even so, spontaneity in my book means going to a different coffee shop or not having an agenda for the day. I’m not very adventurous!

Tammy
      Participant

Random question. Does the jaco drain your chair’s battery a noticeable amount?

DeAnn R
        Keymaster

Great question. Surprisingly it doesn’t drop as drastically as I anticipated, but it is noticeable. On days when I use it a lot I drop bars quicker than if I don’t.

Tammy
          Participant

Good to know, thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account