This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Alyssa Silva.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Hey everyone. With most of the country beginning to reopen again, I’m having mixed feelings.

It’s like I’m in limbo of wanting life to resume again and being scared that it’s too soon. For now, I plan on staying home until further notice but hope to enjoy the outdoors this summer while practicing social distancing.

Will you eventually venture out again or do you plan to self-isolate until there’s a vaccine?

Holly
      Participant

I don’t know if I’ll wait for the vaccine, but I’m not going out any time soon

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I’m trying to be okay with it because I know what a hardship it’s been for so many people.  Knowing as everything opens back up it will increase my risk is difficult.  Living with caution not fear is what I’m aiming for.  Like you and Holly you won’t be seeing me in public anytime soon.  I really do need a haircut though…

Dennis Turner
      Participant

My plan is to continue social distancing. I have been sitting outside in the sun as much as possible, which isn’t all that often recently.

Halsey Blocher
      Participant

I don’t know how long I’ll keep isolating for, but I won’t be rejoining the world just yet. I’m going to see how everything goes and start slowing picking some places to go once I see that things are continuing to improve. And I’ll be wearing a mask everywhere that I go. My mom found some that will cover both my face and my trach.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Dennis, I have a feeling we live in the same vicinity since we both go to Boston for Spinraza. So, I have to agree with you. The weather has been so dismal lately. Definitely doesn’t make social distancing any easier.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.