This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by DeAnn R.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Did anyone happen to read Halsey’s latest column? In it, she interviewed life coach, Amber Bosselman, who has SMA and specializes in serving the disability community.

I like how Halsey asked about staying positive for the road ahead after coming out of a year. I think that’s something many of us are wondering. Typically, the new year brings so much hope and possibility for me, and this year I was like, “ehh we’ll see how things go this year!”

But I really love what Amber said about having total confidence in yourself to better equip you for the future. I think sometimes I outsource my happiness and hope when really it’s just a mindset I need to work on. How do you stay positive during tough times?

Note: it’s okay to not be positive all the time. There should be a healthy balance of both, and I encourage people to feel what they’re feeling in the moment— good or bad.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I loved this article. Amber has a lot of great insights. Lately I think it’s easy to just be in a funk. We really have to look at ourselves, our situation and what we really want the upcoming year to look like and how we can get there.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.