This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Dennis Turner.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Thought I’d let you guys know about a cool opportunity for adults with SMA! Cure SMA has offered support packages for newly-diagnosed patients and has recently started offering support packages to adults as well. I recently received my package and was impressed with how slick the process was. 

The support package includes, among other things, an Amazon Echo, smart plugs, and a foam pillow. All you have to do is send an email to [email protected]. They’ll get back to you ASAP — all for free! Pretty neat.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

No way! That’s awesome. Will definitely shoot them an email. Thanks for sharing Brianna!

Dennis Turner
      Participant

I took advantage of this last year. Is it the same package? I just don’t want to be greedy.

Halsey Blocher
      Participant

I got mine about a year ago and loved it! I’ve used most of the things included in it, and I think it’s really great that they’re trying to find more ways to support Adults with SMA.

Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

I’m not sure! Anyone else know?

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I think it’s the same one. Very useful products for the most part.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I’m not sure if it’s the same, but if it helps, I got an echo plus, foam pillow, shower thingy to wash my hair, smart plugs, and a back scratcher. Mine came in over the weekend!

Dennis Turner
      Participant

That was what i received last year, plus a lambskin that has been a wonderful thing for my heels at night. All the stuff i got has been very helpful.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.