SMA News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Welcome New Year and new members!

• Welcome New Year and new members!

Posted by deann-r on December 22, 2023 at 9:41 am

As we head into the holiday break @alyssa-silva and I want to thank you all for helping build such a great community. We couldn’t do it without you. For the next week we might be a little quiet as we spend time with our families, but encourage you to keep engaging with each other. We will still be keeping tabs on things and look forward to bringing you more great content in 2024.

In the meantime we’d like to also welcome our newest members. We haven’t done this in a while, so let’s give our long list newbies a warm welcome.

@Bobkata
    @alex-coletta
    @danialberk
    @Mar
    @andrew-zahn
    @Sarin
    @JulieZon
    @Michel
    @melanie-viola
    @EltonTipa
    @jay-pateakos
    @CDTurner
    @None
    @laura
    @1adam12

Please feel free to introduce yourself! Here are some prompts to get you started, but feel free to tell us what you’re most comfortable sharing.

Where in the world are you from?
    Do you have SMA or know someone who does?
    Are you on any treatments?
    What hobbies do you have?
    Do you have music preferences?
    If you could shout something from the rooftop, what would it be?
    Do you have any New Year resolutions?

We look forward to getting to know you!

alyssa-silva replied 3 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • alyssa-silva

December 22, 2023 at 6:18 pm

Hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday. We’ll see you in the new year. 🙂

• chinaray

January 19, 2024 at 10:17 am

Hi every one:

It’s a pleasure to be a part of this community.Our family is from China,and my name’s ray.

I am the father of a 2.5-year-old girl who has just been identified as SMA-3,we were about to take treatments.Now we are during the decision-making stage for the selection of one of the three drugs is currently underway.This is now our family‘s most difficult time.

It is a pleasure to meet all of you, to be friends with all of you who have amazing courage and vitality, give us great support