Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

With snow on the ground I won’t be going out much. Luckily I found some good deals on a bunch of streaming services. For the next couple months I have Discovery+, Disney+, Paramount+, AMC+, HBOMax, Starz, Showtime and Hulu. Just missing Netflix. What are on your must watch lists? I just watched King Richard on HBOMax and Cruella on Disney. Both good. This weekend I might binge the Beetles docuseries on Disney. Any good shows?

Blake Watson
      Participant

I’ve been watching Succession on HBO. Best I can describe it is like Game of Thrones but it’s corporate America.

As far as more wholesome options, on my list are season 3 of Lost In Space (Netflix) and an anime movie, Castle In The Sky (HBO).

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Girl can I come over?! You’re in pretty good shape for some solid binge-watching days with all those streaming services. Out of all those you mentioned, Friends on HBO Max is my favorite. It’s a classic. 🙂

Adam
      Participant

F Is For Family on Netflix.

Cartoon by Bill Burr set in 70’s. If you like his comedy you’ll like this.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account