This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by DeAnn R.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

So, my new chair had a sticker on it to activate the Bluetooth. What does that do? The rep couldn’t tell me much. Although I’m intrigued I’d like to know more before I just start messing with things. Have an inkling it might be something I love if I can figure it out.

Even
      Participant

Not sure what joistick, but have seen one that you can connect to phone, on Android it appears as a pointer device (mouse) and or tv/decoder (remote control).

Try and peer it 😊

Lupa F
      Participant

Is it a permobil? The chair’s manual has a whole section on bluetooth and what it can do and how to set it up.

JENNIFER m KUCERA
      Participant

Hiya! On the Permobil on Android playstore is an app that will link to your chair. It’s pretty cool! They will tell you lots of stats on your chair as you use it.

Also the controller on the chair can be used as a Switch to control things like your TV as an example.

Check out the Permobil website for further info!

Hope this helps!!  I love my chair!

Jennifer Kucera

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Thanks for the input everyone. I’ll definitely be looking into it when I get a chance.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.