• Would You Rather?

Posted by alyssa-silva on April 14, 2021 at 11:08 am

Whenever my friends are stuck in a traffic jam, we love to play “would you rather.” It’s a great way to pass the time, and we always have a lot of fun coming up with crazy ideas. That being said, I thought it’d be fun to play this game with all of you and call it ”Would You Rather: SMA Edition.” Ok what do you say, you guys want to play?

The first question: would you rather be perpetually cold or overheated?

This is a toughhh one for me. But I think… I THINK I would rather be perpetually cold. I feel like I’m going against the grain with my choice here, but my nervous system gets all wonky when I’m overheating, so that’s a big no for me. What about you?

yvette-haas replied 3 years ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • tracy-odell

April 14, 2021 at 11:30 am

Overheated. Am I supposed to make up a question now ? I never played this game!

• alyssa-silva

April 14, 2021 at 12:26 pm

Interesting!! I feel like I’m going to be the outlier saying I’d rather be cold ha. My obsession with blankets may have had an influence on my decision-making.

DeAnn and I will continue to post new Would You Rather forums, but you are more than welcome to create your own!

• deann-r

April 14, 2021 at 3:16 pm

I’m with Tracy, overheated. When I’m cold I can’t function. It takes a lot to get me overheated.

• kelly-miller

April 14, 2021 at 6:45 pm

Another vote for overheated! Just last night I stayed out in the cold with some friends, and I could barely drive my chair back to the van. I would do anything to not be cold!

• yvette-haas

April 16, 2021 at 11:41 pm

Hey!!! It was so worth it though. Tehehe!