This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Yvette Haas.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Whenever my friends are stuck in a traffic jam, we love to play “would you rather.” It’s a great way to pass the time, and we always have a lot of fun coming up with crazy ideas. That being said, I thought it’d be fun to play this game with all of you and call it ”Would You Rather: SMA Edition.” Ok what do you say, you guys want to play?

The first question: would you rather be perpetually cold or overheated?

This is a toughhh one for me. But I think… I THINK I would rather be perpetually cold. I feel like I’m going against the grain with my choice here, but my nervous system gets all wonky when I’m overheating, so that’s a big no for me. What about you?

Tracy Odell
      Participant

Overheated. Am I supposed to make up a question now ? I never played this game!

Alyssa Silva
        Keymaster

Interesting!! I feel like I’m going to be the outlier saying I’d rather be cold ha. My obsession with blankets may have had an influence on my decision-making.

DeAnn and I will continue to post new Would You Rather forums, but you are more than welcome to create your own!

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I’m with Tracy, overheated. When I’m cold I can’t function. It takes a lot to get me overheated.

Kelly Miller
      Participant

Another vote for overheated! Just last night I stayed out in the cold with some friends, and I could barely drive my chair back to the van. I would do anything to not be cold!

Yvette Haas
        Participant

Hey!!! It was so worth it though. Tehehe!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.