This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Brianna Albers.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

In the tradition of “Hamilton”-related columns, my latest references one of my favorite songs from the musical. I talk about having to skip a vaccine appointment in order to stay safe from COVID.

Fortunately, I was able to get my first shot a few days later. It went super well!

Did you experience any setbacks regarding getting the vaccine?

Dennis Turner
      Participant

Just got my second a couple hours ago. No issues at all.

Kelly Miller
      Participant

On my way to get 2nd next Wednesday. No problems with 1st.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Mass vaccination sites confuse me. Thankfully I’m a small town girl. Glad it worked out. Good luck with the second. I forget did you mention if you got Phizer or Moderna?

Robert Stump
      Participant

My 2nd dose of Pfizer was delayed because I felt like I was coming down with something on the day I was originally scheduled for, but it was an easy process to reschedule it and I took it this past Saturday.  It hurt some, the first one didn’t, and my arm was sore after 5 or 6 hours.  But the next day, about 20 hours after the shot, the side effects hit me hard.  One of the worst headaches I have ever experienced, and a fever of 101.7.  Nauseous, and random pain through the rest of that day and night, then about 28 hours after the side effects started, they subsided and I was exhausted from the ordeal.  I did not expect that at all, and in my mind I was secretly making fun of all those people complaining about 2nd shot side effects!  Karma I guess!

Brianna Albers
        Keymaster

Oh wow! So sorry to hear that. It seems like it hits everyone differently!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.