• Irritated Pits

Posted by deann-r on March 31, 2022 at 8:00 am

I’m just putting it out there. Having someone put deodorant on you is the pits. Sometimes the pressure is too light. Sometimes too hard. Oftentimes they miss the mark altogether. When not applied appropriately it causes skin irritation for me. That’s why I’ve switched to spray antiperspirant/deodorant. Still not in love with it. Do you have any tips or tricks on applying deodorant? Any brands you love?

holly-dillon replied 1 year, 11 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • tammy

March 31, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Hahaha such little things that are such a nuisance to all of us. I thought I was the only one LMAO. I don’t get irritated in the literal sense on my skin. but I do get annoyed when they put it all over the place like a wildebeest. I had to tell 1 to stop smearing it halfway up my arm after she’s done applying it LOL. Never thought I’d have to give directions on how to apply deodorant. But I have literally had to say, when you are done swirling it on the armpit just simply pull it away from me, you don’t need to make it swoosh in the upward direction all over my arm

• alyssa-silva

April 1, 2022 at 5:10 pm

I’ve heard that antiperspirants can cause skin irritations. Have you tried sticking to just a deodorant? I try to avoid antiperspirants as sweating is the body’s natural way of removing toxins. Typically I’ll get travel-size deodorants as they’re a lot smaller and fit into my pits better.

• holly-dillon

April 5, 2022 at 5:44 pm

tried using fingers to apply it instead of the stick? naked deodorant works good for sensitive skin.