• Sponsored Post

Planes, Trains, & Accessible Travel With SMA

Talk to your doctor to determine if you or your child is fit to travel.

Traveling with a child is never easy. Traveling with a child in a wheelchair is an extra challenge. The first time Leah flew on an airplane, she was six months old, almost a year before she was diagnosed. We have always been a traveling family and once she was diagnosed, we were both hopeful and determined that it wouldn’t hold us back.

I have always flown with Leah by myself, just the two of us. Call me crazy; it’s OK, I am. There are some things we have learned that have made it so much easier for us.

• This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DeAnn R 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
       Ryan Berhar 
      Keymaster

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a great week.

Check out my latest video here. In this episode, I talk about what I’ve been doing this summer. This was my first full summer with my JACO, and the arm proved to be especially useful at my cousin’s wedding. Watch the video to see why.

This episode is short and sweet, and I hope you all enjoy it! Let me know your thoughts, and please subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thanks for watching!

DeAnn R 
      Keymaster

Great video! Sounds like the JACO has been really fun and useful. I’m excited to try out the dynamic arm support towards the end of September.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
    or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.