This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Kelly Miller.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Anyone know how to figure out where you are in the vaccination queue? I thought about asking my PCP but I’m sure many people are thinking similarly.

Dennis Turner
      Participant

It varies by state. My neuro sent me a text yesterday saying I should register NOW! The state site would not let me until Sunday.

When I told her that, she sent back a message to set my alarm and be the first on the first at midnight.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

You could probably contact your public health department or pcp. Do you work with an agency for any cares? They’d be a good resource as well.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Also, here might be a helpful link for Minnesotans https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/find-vaccine/index.jsp

Robert Stump
      Participant

Ohio is putting us further back in line.  Earliest that I MIGHT be able to try to get one will be 2nd week of February, and I’m frustrated.

Kelly Miller
      Participant

Florida is only letting over 65, long-term care, and hospital workers deemed “extremely vulnerable” by the powers that be at the hospital. I think it’s crazy that all frontline workers and those with diagnosed medical conditions “deemed extremely vulnerable” aren’t on the list yet. Of course, it doesn’t really matter since Florida has run out and all the appointments are booked up. Craziness.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.