• dennis-turner

January 29, 2021 at 7:44 am

It varies by state. My neuro sent me a text yesterday saying I should register NOW! The state site would not let me until Sunday.

When I told her that, she sent back a message to set my alarm and be the first on the first at midnight.

• deann-r

January 29, 2021 at 9:00 am

You could probably contact your public health department or pcp. Do you work with an agency for any cares? They’d be a good resource as well.

• deann-r

January 29, 2021 at 9:13 am

Also, here might be a helpful link for Minnesotans https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/find-vaccine/index.jsp

• robert-stump

January 29, 2021 at 1:54 pm

Ohio is putting us further back in line.  Earliest that I MIGHT be able to try to get one will be 2nd week of February, and I’m frustrated.

• kelly-miller

January 29, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Florida is only letting over 65, long-term care, and hospital workers deemed “extremely vulnerable” by the powers that be at the hospital. I think it’s crazy that all frontline workers and those with diagnosed medical conditions “deemed extremely vulnerable” aren’t on the list yet. Of course, it doesn’t really matter since Florida has run out and all the appointments are booked up. Craziness.