Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I’ve never been a fan of insects. I tolerate them better than I used to though. It’s even entertaining when I see adults flailing around trying to avoid a bee. This brings me to the next question. Would you rather have a bee crawling on you or a spider? Even though bees used to freak me out, I’d rather have a bee than a spider. At least I know as long as I don’t disturb the bee it’ll move on and won’t sting. Who knows where the spider will end up.

Dennis Turner
      Participant

I like both.

Tracy Odell
      Participant

I have an irrational fear of spiders, so bee, definitely. At least I can blow on it to make it go away. (I guess my breath doesn’t smell like honey.)

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I feel it’s the opposite for most people but… I’ve never been stung by a bee but have been bitten by a spider. So, can I say neither?! Ha.

Bees worry me because of not knowing if I’m allergic. But maybe I haven’t been stung because I can’t swat them away and threaten them? Spiders, on the other hand, are just rude. So, I guess if I had to pick, I’m going with bees, too.

Adam
      Participant

Bit like Alyssa, never been stung so dunno if I’m allergic. My grandfather was highly allergic to bees.

Neither a bee or spider will hurt you if you do nothing but while both would make me squeal I’d prefer the bee.

Spider will look for somewhere dark & warm & can only run. It’ll likely crawl into my shirt. If a bee lands on me its taking a rest, not looking for a long stay so it’ll fly off eventually as its got a job to do & can simply fly away. Spider gotta scoot all over me to realise I’m not home.

Yuck all round but. I don’t kill em anymore but not a creepy crawly fan at all. Snuck watched Arachnophobia as a kid & ruined myself.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account