Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

We’ve talked about if we’d rather be hot or cold.  Now let’s talk about our families and caregivers.  Would you rather be comfortable with the thermostat settings yourself or have them be comfortable?  For years I would just go with their preferences, but now that I have my own place I like to be comfortable so keep the settings where I prefer.

Aimee
      Participant

Oh this is good!  My mother in law always keeps her house so cold and I have to adjust the thermostat in the middle of the night so I can sleep!  But when she stays at my house I usually tell her to adjust as needed so that she can sleep!

Tracy Odell
      Participant

When we moved into our house, my husband and I made a formal agreement to keep the thermostat set to 24.5 C (that’s 76.1 F in the US). Yet, I still wear a woven cape most of the time!

Adam
      Participant

My room is a sauna. Rest of the house do whatever temp ya want just don’t expect me there.

I’d rather be warm & alone than cold & social.

Dennis Turner
      Participant

I am always cold, but I just put on extra layers. My wife complains if I wear one of my down jackets inside, sometimes with a puffer vest as well, but ya gotta do what you gotta do.

Electric blanket during the summer?happens.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account