This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Dennis Turner.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Funny story. The other day I was outside wrapped up in a blanket. My sister-in-law asked if I was warm enough to which I said, ”yup. Well except for my feet.”

She immediately got up to cover them and I laughed because they were covered. I then had to tell her it was the whole not able to walk thing that was the issue.

Keeping our feet warm ain’t easy. But I wanted to share these Ugg slippers with you that are life-changing. They keep my feet so warm that I have to take them off occasionally because I become TOO warm. I regret not wearing them outside with my sister-in-law that day.

How do you keep your feet from being perpetually frozen?

Even
      Participant

I order this, still waiting for them… lol

USB powered from wheelchair 🙂

Dennis Turner
      Participant

That looks lovely Evan. My challenge is i can’t get my feet into shoes anymore due to swelling.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Wow Even! That’s so cool. I have never seen anything like this. Where did you get them?

Holly
      Participant

Dennis, have you tried billy footwear

Patrick Lenihan
      Participant

I use Little Hotties Adhesive Toe Warmers.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I came across these and debating if they’d be worth a try https://warmies.com/collections/slippers?view=boost-pfs-original Of course the color I like is unavailable.

Jim Schneider
      Participant

Alyssa what are they?  They look really warm.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Hey Jim. They’re knit Ugg slippers. They are very warm. I received them as a gift but I’m sure you can find them at some department stores. I believe Nordstrom carries Ugg, but I’m sure there are others.

Dennis Turner
      Participant

Holly, i haven’t. YET i will chect them out tonight.
      Thank you

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.